Friday, May 12, 2006

I create this blog to jot down all the different love stories that are running through my head... Writing is a very good way to express how you feel... And i believe that my stories will also help me make my creativity rise up to a higher level, regardless of writing just stories or writing songs..

Every song contain a story... and Every story has a song that describes it all...

Love is what all humans are searching for... We use our whole life, on a journey to search for the love... Yes, some people may say... "Love ain't sweet... Love brings bitterness and sorrow..." I believe it is because we are looking for love at the wrong people, wrong timing, and at the wrong place... Life is never certain... Anything can happen... The most important is what perspective are you looking at your own stories... Instead of regretting and blaming things for happening... Why not take a step back, and see things at a different and lighter way... Maybe in that case, you may learn how to appreciate and treasure that feeling more...

Hope you all will enjoy reading it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home