Friday, September 29, 2006

Endless Regrets
Chapter 1

Walking in this world, people having laughter and fun all around me... Only me seems to be in this world but in a totally different pace of time. Joy can be seen all around, but i couldn't feel or hear anything. The only thing that serenaded around me is silence. Seems like only me is living in that frequency, with a invisible barrier around me. Living in a world full of people, yet ironically, in a secluded world... In this realm of silence, only my voice, my own music accompanied me through the journey...

Lonesome haunts.

Melody of the same old song kept ringing in my mind.

If only... If only things didnt happen as the way it was... Maybe... Maybe...

These same old words repeats and repeats, again and again... Like a curse, a neverending curse, that drives me to the extreme fragility of mankind....

If i am given a chance, a chance to change history. Which part of time will i want to go back to? Which part of history will I want to change? Is this just mankind, that we only really get to regret when everything is over, and we get condemned by ourselves, to be cursed by our own memories, then we start to think, "If only..."

I dun have any answers to all that, and I guess no one have the answers or the solutions to it...
But one thing i do know, there is no turning back... The only thing i could do is try my best and bring back history to my future... If all works...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home