Sunday, January 07, 2007

Endless Regrets
Chapter 2

The rainy season is here again. Sitting on the chair facing the window with the rain pallets hitting against the metal window frame relentlessly, I stared into the sky filled with unfriendly clouds. The whole room was filled with this strange ordour of the rain and with this scenario, my mind started to drift again.

And at that moment, there was only her that existed in my mind. All the times we spent together, rolled like a tape in my head. Every single thing that happened between us were not left out in this retracing of the past.

To me, she was always a sweet and kind girl. Her smile, her eyes, no words could be used to describe her beauty. She was not like any other girls i used to know. There was just something special about her that seperates her from the crowd. Something that attracted me to her that much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home