Sunday, January 14, 2007

Endless Regrets
Chapter 4

Everywhere were crowded with people. The whole place was filled with fun and excitement. Knowing which section she was at, I slowly made my way to the games section. My heart was pumped with anxiety yet excitement as I tried to find that familiar silhouette. How am I going to approach her? Will she recognize who I am? Browsing from stall to stall, finally I found her. She was standing there trying to get the crowd to patronize her stall.

She looked exactly like the same as in the photos. This awkwardness start to overwhelm me as I don't know how to approach her. Pushing myself forward through the crowd as I dragged my feet, I went ahead and gave her a weird slow.... "hi". She recognized me and straight away, she handed over all her work to her classmate and went around showing me her school.

From the parade square, we went to the canteen, the assembly hall, to the different classroom blocks, before setting down at the track and field stands, and chatted there. Time just continue passed without control, and before we knew it. It was already 3 o'clock. I got to make a move then as I had an appointment. I enjoyed the day very much as I could finally meet up with this good friend of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home