Monday, January 15, 2007

Endless Regrets
Chapter 5


From then on, don't know how and why, we started to have more time to meet up and go out together. I guess everything was just falling in place. It had been a very long time since I got to know a person who understand me so much and feel the same as I do.

We started to meet up and even go to church together as she change her service to the same service that I attended. Every single Sunday, without fail, we would meet at the park near our house and walk to the bus interchange to take the bus to church. And don't know why, I was always looking forward to this time of the week even though it was just a short 10 minute walk.

We would always tease each other, calling each other names. Whenever who was on the verge on losing to the other side, it would turn out to become another "Tickling War" again. We behaved like kids on the bus, as if we were the only one on board of it.

Times like this were never forgetable. And gradually, I realised I had missed her a little too much, thought of her a little too much.

I had fallen for her............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home