Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Endless Regrets
Chapter 6

I tried to reason with myself that it was all but just a crush, that sooner or later that feeling towards her would subside. But just like the song sang; day after day, time passed away, I still couldn't get her off my mind. Each time I thought about her, the longing for her grew stronger. Sometimes i did wondered how would it be, if she really becomes my girlfriend.

All these internal struggles went on for weeks. Sometimes I really wished that I could tell her face to face... but I was just too fearful. Afraid that I would not have the confidence to give her happiness, and most of all, scared of rejection. With so many doubts and fear in my head, procrastination set in again and again.

I felt like such a coward, not facing the true feelings deep with in me bravely. She too started to feel that I was being indifferent to her. I just shook her off by saying that everything was alright, just that I was rather busy with school work that period of time.

One night, I couldn't withstand the burden anymore. I told myself that no matter what the outcome would become, I don't want to hide anymore.

It was already 9 pm, I gave her a call. I asked her if she was free to meet up at the usual park we always went to have a talk. She wondered for a moment and agreed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home